1Click Heating and Cooling are pleased to offer you the GMVM97 Modulating Gas Furnace supplied by Goodman Manufacturing. Pricing includes purchase and installation anywhere within Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia. Please contact us through our site www.1clickheat.com for orders outside these areas.
Goodman gas furnaces simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
The art of precision Aluminized Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger – Distinctive tubular aluminized steel construction formed using wrinkle-bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System Compatible – Homeowner benefits of this system include advanced diagnostics, automatic maintenance alerts, and continuous monitoring of the system’s operating performance.
- Self-Calibrating Modulating Gas Valve – Auto-configures for each installation.
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Quiet, Variable-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory; and indicates condition through a 7-segment display for quick troubleshooting. Thermally-Insulated Cabinet – The fully insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize the heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.
So I placed my order... now what?
We're glad you asked! Here is what you can expect next from 1Click Heating & Cooling:
If you Purchased:
After your purchase, our call center will follow up with you to ensure that we have all the correct details for your order and they will book an installation time. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time and an invitation for you to download our iOS or Android app*.
If you Leased:
If you've leased with us, you will receive a Lease agreement via DocuSign. Our call center will also follow up with you to ensure that we have all the correct details for your order and they will book an installation time. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time and an invitation for you to download our iOS or Android app*.
After purchase, we request that you send us pictures of your equipment as well your electrical panel. If any further pictures are needed, our call center will speak with you during our call.
Benefits of downloading the 1Click App: (optional)
1. Service request for maintenance and repair can be made with the 1Click app.
2. Billing for service as well purchase can be made through the app. No cash transaction at home. As well, a guaranteed flat rate of $109.99 per hour. All parts are confirmed if/when needed. Our commitment to transparent pricing.
3. Billing and invoicing right to your phone. You can also track repairs.
4. Purchase and lease future equipment directly through the application. Make your next heating and cooling purchase quick and painless.
If you have any questions about your order, please call 1-855-328-9099 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.