MONTHLY PRICE INCLUDES PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
1Click Heating and Cooling is pleased to offer you the option to lease* the GMEC 96 furnace and GSX 13 Air Conditioner combo supplied by Goodman Manufacturing. The monthly lease price includes installation anywhere within Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia. Please contact us through our site www.1clickheat.com for orders outside these areas.
Goodman gas furnaces simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
- Multi-Speed ECM Motor – Automatically adjusts airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise as compared to single-stage motors.
- Quiet, Two-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Durable 110-Volt Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory; and indicates condition through a flashing LED for quick troubleshooting.
- Thermally-Insulated Cabinet – The fully insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize the heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.
• Price includes Installation of GSX13 Condenser and A Coil as well all new linesets.
• If this is a new installation please select "New Air Conditioner Installation" as an extra.
• For new installation (2) slots must be available in electrical panel, if not available please select ( Pony Panel ) as an extra.
A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN BRAND GSX13 AIR CONDITIONER
The art of precision Energy-Efficient Compressor
Designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort, it provides up to 14 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER compressors.
Single-Speed Condenser Fan Motor – With advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
Goodman air conditioners simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
- Efficient Cooling Capacity – Five millimeter, refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A, chlorine-free, refrigerant.
- Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet – A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
- Factory-installed In-Line Filter Drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
*A credit check will be required for all leases. You will be sent an agreement via email before installation.
So I placed my order... now what?
We're glad you asked! Here is what you can expect next from 1Click Heating & Cooling:
If you Purchased:
After your purchase, our call center will follow up with you to ensure that we have all the correct details for your order and they will book an installation time. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time and an invitation for you to download our iOS or Android app*.
If you Leased:
If you've leased with us, you will receive a Lease agreement via DocuSign. Our call center will also follow up with you to ensure that we have all the correct details for your order and they will book an installation time. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time and an invitation for you to download our iOS or Android app*.
After purchase, we request that you send us pictures of your equipment as well your electrical panel. If any further pictures are needed, our call center will speak with you during our call.
Benefits of downloading the 1Click App: (optional)
1. Service request for maintenance and repair can be made with the 1Click app.
2. Billing for service as well purchase can be made through the app. No cash transaction at home. As well, a guaranteed flat rate of $109.99 per hour. All parts are confirmed if/when needed. Our commitment to transparent pricing.
3. Billing and invoicing right to your phone. You can also track repairs.
4. Purchase and lease future equipment directly through the application. Make your next heating and cooling purchase quick and painless.
If you have any questions about your order, please call 1-855-328-9099 or email us at email@example.com.